Fundraising Program:WIld Water Kingdom offers a risk-free way to raise funds for your charitable organization, while offering your family and friends discounted tickets at Canada’s Largest Waterpark.
The process is simple…..
- Order Wild Water Kingdom Admission Tickets Valued at $36.00
- Sell Tickets to Support Your Organization’s Fundraising Efforts
- Return Unsold Tickets at the End of the Season and ONLY Pay $18.00 for Each Ticket Sold!
In addition to WWK’s fundraising program, we can offer accredited Non-Profit Organizations and Charitable Organizations the opportunity to apply for donation tickets through our Park Pass Program. This program is designed to support smaller initiatives and a wider range of community activities, charities, non-profits, educational institutions, sport and camp groups. You are invited to apply online for park passes to be used in raffles, silent auctions and other fundraising activities. To better serve you, we have switched over and welcome you to use the online submission program. Please note that written applications will no longer be accepted. To apply for our donation program please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a donation letter request.
Please note that all requests for 2013, will be accepted from March 1, 2013 until September 30, 2013.
- All requests will be acknowledged, however not all requests will be filled
- All information in the donation request package MUST be filled out to be eligible for a donation